Mouse over image to zoom
Actual product may vary
Click for a larger view.
Mountain Equipment Down Helium 250 Sleeping Bag
Sorry, the colour and size combination is currently out of stock online. Please email us for orders and availability.
Club price $404.10 NZ
Ask A Question
Product DescriptionThe Helium 250 down sleeping bag from Mountain Equipment is a good choice when you need a bag for warm weather backpacking, or simply want a lightweight bag to carry just in case. The Helium 250 offers a small pack size and low weight for fair weather trips. A good cycle tour choice as it is extremely compact.
- Recommended Sleepzone: +25°C to +2°C
- 90/10 Pure Down with a minimum fill power of 675
- He30.rs shell fabric is exceptionally lightweight and highly breathable
- Supersoft lining – our softest and lightest next-to-skin layer
- Supplied with lightweight stuff sack and large mesh storage sack
- Box wall baffles hold down securely in place without cold spots
- Anatomical hood prevents cold spots around head
- Bulls-Eye (5 baffle) foot piece and Shark’s Toe design to maximise loft
- ¾ length side zip with anti-snag baffle